- NO PURCHASE OR ENTRY FEE NECESSARY. Open to Legal Residents of the United States and District of Columbia, age 13 and over. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
- CONTEST PERIOD: The Break and Friends Movember Fundraising Contest (the "Contest") begins at 12:00:01am PST October 15, 2012 and ends at 11:59:59pm PST on December 4, 2012 (the "Contest Period"). Winners will not be selected during the Contest Period. All entries must be received during the Contest Period.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter the Contest, you must do the following during the Contest Period: (1) join the Break and Friends Movember team (the "Team") at http://brk.to/BreakAndFriends; and (2) provide your assent to comply with these Rules.
- CONTEST ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: >Entrants must comply with registration instructions.
Entries that are determined by Break Media to violate these Rules will be disqualified from the Contest.
- PRIZES AND WINNER NOTIFICATION: Entrants who raise $50 or more for the Team each win a Break Mo Bro t-shirt. In addition, 10 Team members will be randomly selected by Break Media to win a Break Mo Bro t-shirt.
The Team member who raises the most money for Movember will have a $250 donation made in his/her name by Break Media to the Team, and will win a prize pack consisting of one (1) Nick Offerman moustache comb (approximate retail values ("ARV") $75), one (1) set of moustache beer pong cups/balls (AR S15), and one (1) custom baggo set (ARV $120).
The decisions of Break Media shall be final and binding in all respects. Any difference between actual value and stated ARV will not be awarded
- NOTIFICATION: On or about December 10, 2012, Break Media will notify the winners by email. Winners will be required to sign and properly execute, a liability waiver, and to the extent allowed by law, publicity release form(s) (collectively called "Release Forms"), and return them within three (3) days of issuance. If a winner does not respond within two (2) business days of notification being sent, Break Media reserves the right to select an alternate winner. If such forms are not returned on a timely basis or a prize notification is returned as undeliverable, or if the potential winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Rules, the prizes will be forfeited.
ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY BREAK MEDIA WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE CONTEST SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY AND THE ELIGIBILITY OF THE ENTRY HAVE BEEN VERIFIED, ALL REQUISITE DOCUMENTATION HAS BEEN COMPLETED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
No substitution, barter, transfer, or assignment of prizes permitted, except by the Break Media at its sole discretion. Break Media reserves the right to substitute a prize with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. If a prize is not claimed within the specified time limit the prize will be forfeited. Federal taxes, local state taxes, taxes, V.A.T. taxes, and any other fees or costs connected with prize acceptance and/or use not specified herein as being provided will be the sole responsibility of the prize winners. Such costs may include, without limitation: federal, state, provincial or local taxes or government surcharges or fees; and expenses not specified herein.
Except to the extent prohibited by applicable law, by entering the Contest, entrants agree that Break Media and each of its related and affiliated companies may use the name, address (city, state), photograph, videotape, voice, likeness and/or prize information of any entrant for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes without further notice and/or compensation.
- ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open only to legal residents of the United States, excluding Puerto Rico and US territories, 13 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Break Media and their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings and their respective spouses) and individuals living in the same household as such employees are ineligible to enter or win the Contest.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, ENTRANTS AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE TERMS OF THESE RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF BREAK MEDIA, WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO CLAIM AMBIGUITY IN THE RULES, AND RELEASE, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS BREAK MEDIA, AND EACH OF ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS AND EMPLOYEES, (COLLECTIVELY, "RELEASEES") FROM AND AGAINST ANY INJURIES, LOSSES, DAMAGES, CLAIMS, ACTIONS ANY LIABILITY OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM OR ARISING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST, OR ACCEPTANCE OF THE PRIZES. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE SET FORTH BELOW, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT VENUE AND JURISDICTION SHALL BE EXCLUSIVELY IN THE FEDERAL AND STATE COURTS LOCATED IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA AND ANY AND ALL DISPUTES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE SUBSTANTIVE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA WITHOUT REGARD TO THE CONFLICTS OF LAWS PRINCIPLES THEREOF.
- ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: If an entrant changes his/her telephone number, email address and/or street address after he/she enters the Contest, it is his/her sole responsibility to notify Break Media by (postal) mailing notice to Break Media's address (listed below) to be received by the end of the Contest Period. Releasees are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Contest related materials; or for transactions (including entries) that are lost, misdirected, fail to enter into the processing system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly or are lost for any reason including computer, telephone, human or other error; or for electronic, computer, or telephonic malfunction or error, including inability to access any web site associated with this Contest, or process any transaction thereon.
If for any reason the Contest cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Break Media that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest, or if this Contest is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Break Media reserves the right to terminate, modify or suspend the Contest or any portion thereof. If the Contest is terminated before the original end date, Break Media may, but is not obligated to, select the potential winner from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the termination time/date.
Break Media reserves the right to modify or terminate the Contest in its entirety at any time and at their sole discretion, without liability. The Contest may be terminated or modified prior to the stated expiration date. If so, a notice will be posted on break.com. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Break Media reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any attempts by an individual to access any web site associated with this Contest via a bot script or other brute force attack or any other unauthorized means will result in the IP address becoming ineligible. Use of automated entry devices, or Contest entry services or programs are prohibited.
- MISCELLANEOUS: All federal, state and local laws apply and this contest is void where prohibited or restricted by such laws, including but not limited to jurisdictions with laws that would require registration, disclosure, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements, that are not satisfied by these terms and conditions. If any provision of these rules is held to be illegal or unenforceable, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these rules shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- WINNERS LIST: For the name of the winners, available after December 10, 2012, send your request with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Break Media 's Break and Friends Movember Fundraising Contest Winner, 5757 Wilshire Blvd, Ste 300, Beverly Hills, CA 90036. Requests must be received by December 31, 2012.
- ADMINISTRATOR: The Administrator of this Sweepstakes is TMFT Enterprises, LLC 5757 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 300, Los Angeles, CA 90036.