COMMERCIAL BREAK SWEEPSTAKES
No purchase necessary to enter or win.
- PROMOTIONAL PERIOD: Limit one (1) entry per person or email address. The "Commercial Break" Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") begins at 12:00:00 am PST on January 21, 2013 and concludes at 11:59:00 pm PST on March 2, 2013 (the "Promotion Period"). All entries must be received during the Promotion Period.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States, eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Residents of Rhode Island are not eligible to participate. Employees and immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings and children) of Procter & Gamble and TMFT Enterprises, LLC (the "Administrator") and each of the foregoing entities' respective affiliates, parents, subsidiaries, sales representatives, wholesalers, distributors, printers and advertising and promotion entities (together, the "Sweepstakes Entities"), as well as members of the immediate family of any such employees, officers or directors, are not eligible to participate and win. The term "immediate family" includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as "in-laws," or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, visit www.break.com/commercial-break and follow all instructions to complete the online entry form. Entries limited to one (1) entry per person or email address during the Promotion Period. Subsequent entries from a person or email address will not be eligible for a prize. All entries must be received during the Promotion Period. Sweepstakes Winner will be selected in a random drawing from eligible entries only. The Administrator will not verify receipt of entries. By entering, participants acknowledge and agree to comply with the Official Rules, including eligibility requirements. Responsibility for receipt of entry rests solely with the participant. The Sweepstakes Entities disclaim all liability for the inability of a participant to complete an online entry due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond their control, or otherwise. The Sweepstakes Entities disclaim all liability for any delays, misdelivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by electronic transmission or other delivery method. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for human, mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: any form of active or passive filtering, insufficient space in participant's e-mail account to receive e-mail messages, failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet, or on any website, or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online participant's ability to participate in the Sweepstakes, and any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Sweepstakes. No mechanically reproduced entries or facsimiles will be accepted. The use of automated software or computer programs to register or enter the Sweepstakes is prohibited, and any individual who uses or attempts to use such methods to register or to enter will be disqualified. Entries void if incomplete, defective, altered, forged, illegible, or received outside authorized channels. All entries and information become property of the Administrator and will not be returned.
- PRIZING: One (1) Prize will be awarded in the Sweepstakes consisting of: one Panasonic TC-L50EM5 50-Inch 60Hz LED-lit TV (approximate retail value ("ARV") $699.99); one Vizio VSB200 Universal HD Sound Bar (ARV $99.99); one Lovesac Citysac with Red Herringsuede Cover (ARV $400); one $100 Fathead gift card (ARV $100); and one Subway 6ft sub gift card (ARV $60). The "Panasonic", "Vizio", "Lovesac" and "Fathead" trademarks are the property of their respective owners, which owners are not sponsors of the Sweepstakes.
The Prize is not transferable and no substitutions or cash equivalents are permitted, except that Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute a prize of equal or greater value (or cash equivalent). Any difference between actual value and stated ARV will not be awarded. If the prize is not claimed within the specified time limit the prize will be forfeited. Federal taxes, local state taxes, taxes, V.A.T. taxes, and any other fees or costs connected with prize acceptance and/or use not specified herein as being provided will be the sole responsibility of the Prize winners. Such costs may include, without limitation: federal, state, provincial or local taxes or government surcharges or fees; and expenses not specified herein.
- PRIZE DRAWING: The drawing will be conducted by the Administrator within five (5) days after March, 2013 from among all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Winners agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Winners will be notified by telephone, email, and/or mail within seven (7) days after the drawing. If a potential winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted, he/she is found to be ineligible, he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, and/or if his/her prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner will be disqualified and, an alternate potential winner of such prize will be selected at Administrator's sole discretion. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning the email address or the domain associated with the submitted email address. If a Winner cannot be contacted from the information provided upon entry into the Sweepstakes, the Administrator reserves the right to select another Winner at its sole discretion. Each Winner (or a winner's parent/legal guardian if winner is deemed a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign, have notarized, and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release (including, where permitted, a Publicity Release) within fourteen (14) days of notification. Failure to return the executed Affidavit within the time allowed may result in forfeiture of prize and random selection of alternate winner from remaining eligible entries. A parent or legal guardian of any participant who is a minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor for the minor to be eligible to receive a prize. A prize won by a minor may be awarded to the minor's parent or legal guardian in the Administrator's sole discretion. Winner will be subject to a verification process, to include winner's name, address, home phone number, work/cell phone number, and social security number. The Sweepstakes Entities are not liable if prize notification letter is lost in the mail, an email is lost, or email is not responded to within the time allowed.
- TAXES: Any valuation of the prize stated above is based on available information provided to the Sweepstakes Entities and the value of any prize awarded to a winner will be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Winner(s) are solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize and paying any expenses associated with the prize which is not specifically provided for in the official rules. Winner(s) must provide the Administrator with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before the prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600.00 in prizes from the Administrator will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
- CONDUCT AND DECISIONS: By participating in the Sweepstakes, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by all applicable laws and the decisions of the Administrator's personnel and judges. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Sweepstakes, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Administrator will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims, or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Sweepstakes, and the Administrator's decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of this Sweepstakes is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference, or any event beyond the control of the Administrator, the Administrator reserves the right to terminate this Sweepstakes, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Administrator deems appropriate. All decisions made by the Administrator are final. The Administrator reserves the right to cancel or suspend the Sweepstakes should any virus, bugs or other causes beyond the control of the Administrator corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Sweepstakes, in which case prize will be awarded via a random drawing from among all eligible entries received prior to cancellation. All decisions will be made by the Administrator and are final. ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR WEBSITES, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE ADMINISTRATOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- CONDITIONS: By entering the Sweepstakes or submitting an entry, each participant releases the Sweepstakes Entities, from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Sweepstakes and the awarding and use of the prize, including without limitation liability for death, personal injury and/or disability, to the extent allowed by applicable law. By accepting a prize, winner (and his/her parent(s)/legal guardian(s) if winner is a minor) agree that any liability concerning or arising out of a prize rests solely with the manufacturer of the goods or its affiliates.
- MISCELLANEOUS: The Sweepstakes is governed by and shall be construed under the laws of the State of California, without regard to conflict of laws provisions thereof. All federal, state and local laws apply and this contest is void where prohibited or restricted by such laws, including but not limited to jurisdictions with laws that would require registration, disclosure, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements, that are not satisfied by these terms and conditions. If any provision of these rules is held to be illegal or unenforceable, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that these rules shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any typographical error in the printing of these Official Rules, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the Sweepstakes prizes. Residents of Rhode Island are not eligible to participate.
- OFFICIAL WINNERS' LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: For a copy of these Official Rules or a winner's list, mail a written request with a stamped, self-addressed return envelope to "Commercial Break" Sweepstakes, Break Media, 5757 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 300, Los Angeles, CA 90036. Winner's List will be available for six (6) months beginning March 7, 2013.
- ADMINISTRATOR: The Administrator of this Sweepstakes is TMFT Enterprises, LLC, 5757 Wilshire Blvd, Suite 300, Los Angeles, CA 90036.